Saturday, April 02, 2011

made with love

On a nearly daily basis I blitz together the ingredients for the much-loved drinkable yogurt* my younger lad and two-year-old lass guzzle more than water.  I recently asked the lad if he could taste the love I had put into making the beverage as he sat sipping a fresh Foogo-full.

"That's not an ingredient," he said. 
Au contraire, mon frere.

Just as I put love into the smoothies I blend together, so too do I include it in all the baked goods we make together -- including those using alternatives to all-purpose flour such as I'm discussing today at Foodie Proclivities...

... and everything else I make, whether they can taste it or not.

*the recipe in its current version is
2 cups milk
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1 cup V8 pomegranate-blueberry Fusion juice
4 oz. peach baby food 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails