Wednesday, August 11, 2010

dining al fresco

The lads ate breakfast on the back porch this morning (for some unknown reason, as the air was already thick with humidity).  Their sisters were sleeping in, and my beloved (who is home for a few days' "staycation") and I were having our breakfast at the kitchen table in the air conditioning.

When next the elder lad came inside, he discovered his sisters at the table with us.  He shouted to his brother out the open door "say 'good morning' to your sisters!"

"GOOD MORNING!" the younger lad hollered.

"That's enough," the elder lad said curtly, and dashed back outside.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA!!!! That makes me laugh so hard!!! Maya is very demanding of Meredith as well. I noticed the past couple of days, when she speaks to her it is never in a friendly tone, just a bossy one! Thank you for sharing this....even if he isn't bossy, I needed to hear it!
    Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails