Friday, August 20, 2010

three weeks of two & two

"Mom, remember the first day I held this little missy?" the kindergartner muses as he snuggles his littler sister after school.  Yes, I do: three weeks ago today... how is it even possible?

All too easily, I'm afraid, after seeing some big kids at school Mass this morning.  My bambini will be that big someday. Oy.

After the snuggling, he traded the sister for a cup of chocolate milk, most of which ended up all over his uniform.  Stay tuned for the verdict on my stain treatment measures...

The middle two bambini are holding their own with their distinctive personalities.  The younger lad has been spontaneously singing "Dancing on the Ceiling" (yes, by Lionel Richie) after it skyrocketed to the top of our charts last weekend.  The not-so-littler-lass has new monikers for my beloved and me: "Daddy-O" and "Mommy-O."  We'll answer to those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails