Monday, October 18, 2010

tastes like chicken

In a feeble attempt to manage the morning to-do list, I try to prepare tonight for tomorrow.  One of the line items is packing lunches for my beloved and elder lad.  I set the lunchboxes out, pack the non-perishables, and group the perishables on the eye-level shelf in the fridge for fast retrieval in the morning when everyone is up too early and (ahem) imploring me for bagels/pancakes/applesauce muffins and yogurt.

My girl beat me to the task this time.  She likes to rummage through the cabinet where I keep the backpacks and lunchboxes and load 'em up (kind of like I do).  I opened up her brother's lunch box to start gathering things up, and inside I found her other brother's flip flops.  So that's where they were...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails