Wednesday, March 21, 2012

scenes from spring break

 Building a barn for Pet and Patty (yes: of the Little House books we've been reading)... 
note the distressed finish of our coffee table.  People pay good money for such a custom patina.   
We didn't have to.

This is Jessie.  My great Aunt Sally (Papa Jack's sister) made her for me when I was a wee lass.
My younger lass is smitten.

 Elementary electronics via Snap Circuits.  The lads were gleeful each time they launched that spinning red wheel off its axis. 
The band-aid is from an unrelated (and minor) injury.

 Safety first: no long hair in the Snap Circuit area by order of safety marshal younger lad. 

Did I mention several of us have had the stomach flu this week?  (We're on the mend.)  Or that it's been raining buckets?  (not that I'm not grateful for the much-needed rain; it might be the last we get for a while!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails