Saturday, September 11, 2010

inquiring minds want to know

To all those who've stopped dead in their tracks at the store or library this week at the sight of us and have risked asking me if these bambini are all mine, commented that I have some good helpers, or observed that my hands are full only to get a quick glance and one word answer -- if that,

It's not that I don't want to be conversational, you see.  It's that I'm trying to get through this excursion without anyone falling out of the cart, having to go down the toy truck aisle again, or getting run over by the five year old insistent upon driving the cart or stroller containing his brother and sister all by himself.  Thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Anyone who has been there understands! Anyone who doesn't, will get their turn one day - with their own or someone else's children. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails