Sunday, September 12, 2010

twenty questions

On my birthday, I interviewed the lads (separately).  I got the (great) idea from Lerin, who is making it a yearly practice.

Here are their candid responses...

1.  What is something Mama often says to you?
younger (age 3):  I love you.
elder (age 5): I love you.

2.   What makes Mama happy?
younger: picking up toys.
elder: because I love you.

3.  What makes Mama sad?
younger: not picking up toys
elder: because I hurt your feelings.

4.  What does Mama do that makes you laugh?
younger: going to Mimi & Papa's house
elder: funny stories.  knock knock jokes.

5.  What was Mama like as a little girl?
younger: building
elder: a little girl

6.  How old is Mama?
younger: 78
elder: 32

7.  How tall is Mama?
younger: this tall (50 tall)
elder: I don't know.

8.  What is Mama's favorite thing to do?
younger: ask if you want Cheddar Bunnies.
elder:  I don't know.

9.  What does Mama do when you're not around?
younger: you are alone.  You cry.
elder: clean the house.

10.  If Mama were famous, what would it be for?
younger: from turning on the water
elder: cleaning up houses

11.  What is Mama good at?
younger: washing dishes
elder: cleaning?

12.  What is Mama *not* good at?
younger: not washing dishes
elder:  climbing up the (out)side of the stairs

13.  What is Mama's job?
younger: washing dishes
elder: take care of us

14.  What is Mama's favorite food?
younger: sandwich
elder: I don't know.  ice cream?

15.  What makes you proud of Mama?
younger: turning on the water
elder: for cleaning up our mess.

16.  What is something you and Mama do together?
younger: play blocks
elder: play blocks

17.  How are we the same?
younger. we both have brown -- no -- white skin.
elder: because we have have the same skin color.

18.  How are we different?
younger: we have different shirts on.
elder: because you're taller and I'm smaller.

19.  Where is Mama's favorite place to go?
younger: to the mall
elder:  to the store?  target?

20.  How do you know that Mama loves you?
younger: 'cuz you do. 
elder: because you tell me.
Got that right!

2 comments:

  1. How Sweet! What a great idea! Mine are older, I wonder what kind of answers they would give.... hrmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I will never again ask you to "climb up the outside of the stairs" ... tooo cute Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails